Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oregon - August 2011


This summer all 4 of us were able to go to Oregon to see my Mom and Steve, we had so much fun and perfect weather! Each time we go back I love showing the boys all of the places I grew up and seeing all of my wonderful family & friends that I grew up with!!



A fun morning on the waterfront!



Both boys loved the fountains!


Having fun at the park...


About ready to head out to dinner with some wonderful friends!!

Such wonderful friends from grade school & high school, miss them!!

My amazing friend Jill from all the way back to 1st grade!

Tyler made a new friend with Lucia!!

Next we headed to one of my favorite places, Seaside Beach!!

Tyler loved running around & exploring...

Then we headed to the Aquarium, Jake loved it!

Next was my favorite, the bumper cars!!


Last was the boys favorite, the beach!!






Back home, clean & ready for bed after such a fun day! :)


No comments: