Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Trip to Portland!!

Mommy and I went to Portland to visit Grandma and Grandpa Walsh, and what a fun (and busy!) time we had!! Here's just a few of the things we did while there:

Had so much fun playing with Grammy Molly, she always makes me smile and laugh!!


I also got to show off all of my new "skills", like how fast I crawl, pull-up on all the furniture, and my two teeth!!


I even spent my first night away from both Mom and Dad, while Mom went to the beach with all of her high school friends. I missed Mommy, but Grammy entertained me and took such good care of me the whole time!!


I got to see my Great-Grandpa Harold, who loved to give me high-5s!


Another special treat was that I got to see Great-Grandpa Harold be the "King" of the Multnomah Days Parade. He rode in a carriage with lots of big horses!!


And the nice police officers at the parade let me "test out" their motorcyles, but made me promise to never have to be pulled over by one. :)


Grammy also bought me my first pairs of shoes at Nordstroms, I had to have my feet measured for the first time! I will probably be walking soon, so these will really come in handy...and also for when the weather starts to get cold here!



And of course, I also got to spend lots of fun time with Grandpa Steve.


I can't wait to go visit again, and hopefully then I will get to stay in Grandma and Grandpa's new house - which should hopefully be done in a few months!!


What a fun trip, though I was glad to see my Dad when we got home! :)

No comments: