Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HOT, HOT, HOT...Trip to Arizona!!

Well, we survived the heat (about 115 degrees each day) and had a GREAT trip to Arizona for about a week. We had a very relaxing time, but also did a lot - besides hanging out in the pool to stay cool. :)



Jake loved having his own pool to share with just his cousin Drew - who is already a great swimmer at 2 years old!





Jake also had a great "First" 4th of July, we went to a BBQ then headed home where we played Uno Blast for a few hours - great game if anyone is interested.






Then I had a great birthday, we went to my favorite Mexican food restaurant in AZ. Jenny spoiled me and got my favorite for dessert - white Costco cake!! I made sure to enjoy this one before the big "3-0" next year! And thank you to everyone who called and sent cards, I really appreciate it!!




And Drew even made sure that Jake got to experience his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese, he loved watching his cousin play skeeball.




All in all, a great trip - we were very sad to come home.



Can you tell we are sisters? :)

No comments: