Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thatcher Johnson and Arizona!!



During February I was lucky enough to be able to go out to Arizona twice, once to meet my adorable little new nephew Thatcher and the second time for the baptism of both my nephews! Little Thatcher is adorable and just about over his scary episode of RSV! And Drew is a terrific big brother and a very fun cousin for Jake to play with! The second trip Jason and I even "escaped" for a few days and headed to Vegas where we stayed in the amazing Wynn hotel! I sure wish we lived closer so that we could all see each other more often. Here are some pictures:


Aunt Kelly and Thatcher


Drew is a great soccer player!


Mom & Thatcher cheering on the Cardinals for the Super Bowl!


Cute baby...


So cuddly!


Carousel ride with Drew & Jake


What a good mom!


Uncle Jason & Thatcher


Newly baptized Drew & Thatcher


Celebrate!


Cute cousins - Jake & Thatcher


In front of our hotel - The Wynn!


Vegas!!

No comments: